- Approval of a new authorized capital of 900,000 registered shares of a par value of CHF 1.00 each
- Manuel Leuthold re-elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors
- All Board members elected who stood for re-election and all nominated members of the compensation committee approved
- Consultative approval of 2017 compensation report
- Varia confirmed the full investment of the equity raised in January before the end of June 2018 with the acquisition of 6 properties perfectly fitting with the strategy of the Company
- Varia confirmed its target distribution of CHF 2.50 for the 2018 current period that will
be paid after the 2019 General Assembly
Varia US Properties AG held today in Zurich its Annual General Meeting after its first full year as a listed company on SIX Swiss Exchange. A total of 5‘650‘048 shares, or 62.77% of shares with voting rights, were represented.
Shareholders accepted all motions proposed by the Board of Directors including a new authorized capital of 900,000 registered shares of a par value of CHF 1.00 each. Manuel Leuthold was re-elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors, while Taner Alicehic, Stefan Buser, Alexander Leviant, Patrick Richard, Dany Roizman, Jaume Sabater and Beat Schwab were re-elected as members of the Board. All were re-elected for a one-year term of office extending until completion of the next Annual General Meeting. Additionally, shareholders approved the re-election of Stefan Buser and Beat Schwab as members of the compensation committee.
The 2017 compensation report was accepted in a consultative vote, and the remuneration proposed for the Board of Directors and the Executive Management was approved.