Rental income up 18.7% compared to the prior period (Q1-Q3 2021) and a significant increase of net profit to USD 163.9 million
- Rental income up 18.7% to around USD 93.5 million (Q1-Q3 2021: USD 78.8 million)
- Net gain from fair value adjustment up to USD 207.2 million (Q1-Q3 2021: USD 124.8 million)
- Profit for the period significantly increased to USD 163.9 million (Q1-Q3 2021: USD 100.1 million)
- Promising portfolio development with higher portfolio value and increased average monthly rent
- Varia US expects to see a stabilisation in same store valuation despite ongoing complications in the market before a rebound in the second quarter of 2023, when interest rates are expected to begin stabilizing.